Exeter ICE is a schools work Charity. We assist the local body of schools by providing character education programs, all of which supports the national and local syllabus and government guidelines.
Ice is a local voluntary body, supported by a wide group of organisations, schools, businesses, city churches and individuals. ICE was established in 1989.
It is a registered Charity 1071619, a Company Limited by Guarantee and is administered by a board of Trustees.
We are funded by voluntary donations from churches, individuals, fund raising events, local businesses and individuals.
ICE charity structure:
- Trustees – Responsible for governance and overseeing the direction of the charity
- Director – Responsible for overseeing vision, strategy and pioneering new ideas
- Coordinators and Lead Workers – Salaried staff, who shape and develop the work
- Year Out Volunteers – Volunteers, who fully participate in all aspects of ICE’s activities.
- Associate Workers – Volunteers, who give freely of their time helping with ICE’s activities.
Sue Noden – (Chair)
David Northcote-Passmore – (Treasurer)
If you’d like to send us an email message, please email us at:
Primary Schools Team: ice.primaryteam [at] gmail.com
Secondary Schools Team: ed [at] icetrust.co.uk
Telephone the office: 01392 411116
Other ICE Partnership Centres
As an outside organisation operating in schools, ICE and our associate workers adhere to the PCfRE guidance for guests visiting schools.